TRACY L. TROYER
- State of Indiana, 1995
- Indiana University School of Law,
Bloomington, 1994; Juris Doctor
- Indiana University, Bloomington, 1991;
Bachelor of Science in Business | Marketing
- Estate Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Medicaid Planning
Tracy is a graduate of the Indiana University School of Law-Bloomington. She also received her undergraduate degree in Business-Marketing from Indiana University-Bloomington.
Tracy has been admitted by the Supreme Court of Indiana to the Indiana Bar and to the U.S. Southern District Court. She participates as a member of the Indiana State Bar Association and the Allen County Bar Association.
She is a former President of the Fort Wayne Estate Planning Council, Co-Chair of the Probate, Tax and Trust section of the Allen County Bar Association, and Board Member of Early Childhood Alliance. She is a former Board Member of the Better Business Bureau and currently serves on the Planned Giving Committee of Early Childhood Alliance.
Tracy has earned the Martindale-Hubbell Client Champion designation, an AV Preeminent rating based on peer review, and the AV Preeminent Judicial Rating. These recognitions represent the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
- Alzheimer's Association
- Fort Wayne Allen County Community Center Foundation
- Fort Wayne Estate Planning Council
- Allen County Bar Association: Probate, Trust & Tax Section
- Early Childhood Alliance
- The Best Lawyers in America (2020)
- Distinguished Award from Martindale-Hubbell (2017)
- High Professional Achievement from Martindale-Hubbell (2017)
- Top Three Estate Planning Lawyers (2017)
- AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell (2017)
- Client's Choice Award from AVVO (2017)
- Client Distinction Award from Martindale-Hubbell (2015)