LEAH C. GOOD
- State of Indiana; 2009
- State of Michigan; 2006
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2005;
- Indiana University, Bloomington, 2002;
Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs
- Estate Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
Leah graduated Magna Cum Laude from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Indiana University-Bloomington. After graduating from law school, Leah became a member of the Michigan Bar where she clerked for a Judge in the Circuit Court. Leah remains a member of the State Bar of Michigan.
After returning home to Indiana, she became a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Allen County Bar Association, Fort Wayne Estate Planning Council and Charitable Gift Planners of Northeast Indiana.
Leah formerly served as Chair of the Probate, Tax and Trust Section of the Allen County Bar Association, President of the Fort Wayne Estate Planning Council, and Chair of the Board of Healthier Moms and Babies. She is a 2015 winner of the Business Weekly 40 under 40.
- Healthier Moms & Babies
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Planned Giving Council of Northeast Indiana
- Fort Wayne Estate Planning Council
- Allen County Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America (2022)
- Client Champion Award from Martindale-Hubbell (2019-2021)
- Indiana Rising Stars from Super Lawyers (2019)
- Client Distinction Award from Martindale-Hubbell (2018)
- Top Three Estate Planning (2017)
- Top Forty Under 40 from Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly (2015)