About BodyTalk/Intuitive Coaching

BodyTalk is a revolutionary form of healthcare that aims to address the whole person on all platforms: physicial, spiritual, mental, and emotional. BodyTalk is an effective form of therapy that allows the body's energy systems to be resynchronized to operate at a more optimal level. This energy system draws upon a comprehensive range of studies including: - Western Medical Expertise - The Energy Dynamics of Acupunture & Traditional Chinese Medicine - Osteopathic and Chiropracrtic Philosophy - The Clinical Findings of Applied Kinesiology - The Insights of Modern Physics and mathematics During a BodyTalk session, the practitioner facilitates communication with the innate wisdom of the client's body. This establishes the practitioner to locate the imbalances within the body that are a priority to address as they are not communicating correctly and are out of balance with the rest of the body. Next, the practitioner holds the areas that have been highlighted by the testing procedure and gently taps on the head, sternum, and naval. By tapping, the brain becomes aware and repairs the communication link. This process guarantees the mechanisms of the body can function and operate at optimal levels. In turn, the healing process is activated within those highlighted areas. The BodyTalk System allows the body's own "innate" healing abilities to be activated. Client's benefit from gaining deeper inner awareness of self as well as long-lasting results (rather than short-term symptomatic relief). The treatment sessions are non-invasive and highly effective. BODYTALK / INTUITIVE COACHING SESSIONS Clients have exhibited significant improvement in the areas of: - Arthritis - Emotional Disorders - Learning Issues - Digestive Disorders - Endocrine Conditions - Chronic Fatigue - Headaches - Chronic Pain - Stress - Allergies - Back Pain - Sports Injuries/Sports Performance Intuitive Coaching sessions with Julie Veresh combine principles from the BodyTalk System, Access Consciousness, Access Bars, and other conscious-based holistic healing modalities. Julie's unique approach to sessions integrates MIND and BODY therapies to help each individual client: 1. Understand the origin and root of issues 2. Reveal and release subconscious belief systems that have been sabatoging self 3. Shift, transform, and HEAL from symptoms Anytime a person experiences pain, an ailment, or symptom, it is literally the body trying to communicate an imbalance. Emotional issues are stored in our tissues. Intuitive Coaching sessions help to pin point these energy distortions and restore balance. All issues are rooted in unprocessed emotional trauma. This can lead to experiencing: - Anxiety, panic, depression - PTSD or traumatic flashbacks - Struggles with addiction - Anger issues - Difficulties with relationships - Grieving loss of loved one, friend, or pet Trauma impacts the brain on a neruobiolgical level. Trauma slowly begins to erode our health. Anxiety, depression, fear, anger, shame, negative self-talk, unhealthy rumination, sleeping issues, flashbacks, body shakes, headaches, chronic pain, addiction, and problematric behaviours are just some of the symptoms that can surface from trauma. Fortunately, symptoms and trauma can be reversible and are highly treatable. Life is intended to be ENJOYED. There is a big difference between existing and living. Are you ready to heal and transform your life? Coaching/Healing Service Options & Pricing In-Person Intuitive Coaching/Combo Conscious Energy Session: $185 (GST Inc.) Distance Sessions via Zoom or audio calls : $95 (GST Inc.) Conscious Coaching Distance Package 4 distance sessions, interchanagle with family/friends: $350 (GST Inc.) Corporate Contracts/Employee Wellness Programs Julie travels across Canada and is available for custom workplace packages/sessions in person or via distance. Contact Julie for pricing/packages. Email: innatedynamics@sasktel.net Text: 306.380.1588 _____________________________________________________________________________

Access Consciousness: Access Bars

Access Bars are a series of 32 points on the head, which when lightly touched release old energies stuck in the brain and the body, allowing for tremendous and easy change. The Bars takes all the considerations, thoughts, feelings, emotions, decisions, judgments, and beliefs from any lifetime, that are electrically stored in the brain and body and releases them. This release occurs when the bars are touched; it allows that stored junk to be released. Really, anything that you are ready to get rid of, that isn't benefiting you anymore, can be released (similar to defraging your computer). Commonly reported effects include: an increased sense of peace and ease, being less reactive to situations which might have upset you in the past, more restful and deep sleep, and feeling that whatever was upsetting before the session doesn’t matter any more. Everyone can benefit from having their Bars run! Julie incorporates her version of Access Bars, in addition to other healing techniques such as reiki, cranial sacral, and facial unwinding within her in-person combination Intuitive Coaching sessions. This preliminary treatment is highly effective at relaxing the nervous system and releasing preliminary "mental mind clutter". The result is a much more comprehensive energy healing treatment and clearer, accurate intuitive guideance.

Distance Sessions

Intitive Coaching/BodyTalk sessions with Julie Veresh are available via Jane App, Zoom, or audio calls Sessions are approximately 1 hour in length. * Please note, appointment times set in Saskatchewan time zone. Please take into account at time of booking. - $95 (GST inc) Click here to book Julie Veresh also offers corporate contracts for employers wishing to invest in the health/wellness of employees. Julie travels throughout Canada for Intuitive Coaching clinics. To learn more about contract pricing or to arrange/coordinate a clinic in your area, contact Julie at innatedynamics@sasktel.net or via text: 306.380.1588

Package of 4 Distance Session (Coaching Package)

Promo Package: Book a package of 4 distance Intuitive Coaching Sessions and save Package of 4 sessions (interchangable with family/friends): $350 (Tax inc) Contact Julie to request package: innatedynamics@sasktel.net or via Text: 306.380.1588

Kid Code Workshop Training

Discover peaceful parenting strategies that help you to navigate challenges, power struggles, overcoming mistakes, and communication breakdowns in exchange for discovering inner peace, joy, and ease. Learn strategies to combact: - Lying - Backtalking - Screen time upsets - Arguing and fighting - Complaining - Cliques - Anxiety - Depression - Temper tantrums - Negativity - Fear This workshop is based upon best selling Amazon book, "The Kid Code" by Brenda Miller. The workshop features: - 4 hour livestream course (interactive with participants) - Q & A with author Brenda Miller - 2 Bodytalk matrix group balancing sessions with Julie Veresh - Signed copy of the book $325 (Canadian currency)
To learn more, visit www.thekidcode.ca or email: kidcodewithjulie@gmail.com

Have a question but don't see it here? Check out our blog